e-Taxi 9-5 Fixed Price Fares
The following prices are based on departing from or arriving in Central Newport, between 09:00 and 17:00 Monday – Friday (excluding bank holidays). Maximum 4 passengers. The offer must be quoted when booking. Multiple pick ups and stops are excluded. Customers running over 5 minutes late may have their fare cancelled or incur additional waiting time. For full T&C’s please see below.
|Anywhere within central Newport||£5|
|Arreton, Wooton, Rookley, Havenstreet||£8|
|Cowes, East Cowes, Fishbourne, Calbourne, Shalfleet, Shorewell, Thorness Bay, Porchfield, Newchurch||£10|
|Apse Heath, Brighstone, Godshill||£12|
|Sandown, Lake, Brading, Ryde, Shanklin, Wroxall, Niton, Yarmouth, Chale||£15|
|Ventnor, Freshwater, Bembridge, Seaview, St Helens||£18|
|If your desired location is not listed above please get in touch and we can provide a bespoke price for your journey|
Terms & Conditions
- As the title of the deal suggests, the offer is only valid between 09:00am and 17:00pm (Monday to Friday – excluding bank holidays) and subject to availability.
- This is a special offer and will only be valid if the customer mentions the offer at the time of booking (over the phone for advanced bookings or at the taxi rank before setting off), otherwise fares will be charged at regular price, on the meter.
- To ensure the customer gets the best deal and to maintain complete transparency, the meter will always be turned on when the fixed price fare is intended to be used. The cheaper price will always be charged.
- The Fixed Prices have been calculated, based on experience and are intended to be generous in principle. However the price of fares can vary significantly, depending on traffic and factors outside the drivers control like accidents, road works and diversions e.t.c. In rare circumstances (depending on the location of pick up and destination, it is possible that the metered price will be cheaper than the fixed price, under these circumstances the cheaper price will always be charged.
- Unless agreed in advance, the offer will only be valid from one location to another (multiple pick ups, stops and drop offs will not be included – unless agreed to in advance).
- In order for this deal to work, punctuality must be maintained. e-Taxi’s regular policy is to allow customers 5 minute courtesy on booked fares, if customers are running more than 5 minutes late, they run the risk of their fare being cancelled or additional waiting time being added to the price of the fare (in accordance with the IOW Councils pricing policy) – therefore effectively voiding the fixed price deal.
- e-Taxi reserves the right to withdraw the offer at our discretion. (The offer will be trialed and depending on popularity and effectiveness may be made permanent).
The intention of our terms and conditions are to stop a minority of customers, abusing the generosity of the offer. Hopefully the points are mostly common sense and fair. We have tried to be as clear as possible, but if you have any queries please get in touch and we will try our best to resolve them for you.